Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Fun and easy dinner for the kids. This is not my photo originally (I'd love to give credit if I knew where it came from), but it's a great idea!

S’mores Cupcakes
S’mores Cupcakes
Click here to download
If you like Pina Coladas, this Pina Colada Smoothie is only 115 calories per serving. Calls for four simple ingredients.
If you like Pina Coladas, this Pina Colada Smoothie is  only 115 calories per serving. Calls for four simple ingredients.
Click here to download
Freezer Cooking
Freezer Cooking
Click here to download
Seriously AMAZING S'mores Bars
Seriously AMAZING S'mores Bars
Click here to download
Fun and easy dinner for the kids. This is not my photo originally (I'd love to give credit if I knew where it came from), but it's a great idea!
Fun and easy dinner for the kids. This is not my photo originally (I'd love to give credit if I knew where it came from), but it's a great idea!
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment